Sunday, June 3, 2012

Interns - Tiffany and Jenna

I (Laurie) am super excited to be picking up our first two interns at the airport this morning!  
They are two very bright young women who are shining bright for the Lord!  I am  beyond excited for them to meet our Costa Rican church family.  I just know they are going to love them so much!  Please keep them in your prayers. I'm positive the  Lord is going to use them in a mighty way while they serve here in Costa Rica!  
Please keep them in your prayers. 


Hi! I'm Tiffany! 
I'm 22 years old (as of June 16). I have 3 jobs: Nannying, working at a 
dog grooming shop, and I'm a photographer. I have been wanting to go to Costa Rica for the past 3 years but this year it finally worked out! I can't wait for the whole experience, meeting the people, going out of the country, sharing the Love of God with new friends, and just blessing people. I look forward to being used in many ways by God and I know this trip will be something I'll never forget!


Hola amigos. I am Jenna Arnal, born and raised in Florida. I am 22 years old and just graduated from the University of South Florida. I really wanted to serve this summer, and the road to Costa Rica happened. I cannot explain how excited I am to share this experience with others and grow in God's presence  
Pura Vida!