GTD's Team Synergy Program is made up of half day and full day team building activities for churches, sports teams, groups, businesses, and organizations. Never underestimate the important role that team building can play in turning an inefficient group of individuals into an effective team. Team Synergy events are great ways to identify problematic issues, creatively implement effective solutions, increase closer social bonds, and share a fun experience together, all in a positive Christ centered atmosphere. GTD offers Private Team Synergy events, but currently there are no Public Team Synergy events available.
A BRIEF NOTE ABOUT GTD'S PUBLIC TEAM SYNERGY EVENTS
Currently GTD does not offer a PUBLIC Team Synergy event. But you can find an exciting PUBLIC EVENT that is sure to require awesome teamwork simply by clicking onto our Calendar link. Don't hesitate to contact us so we can help point you in the right direction. Enjoy!
What does a GTD event look like???
Check out this highlight video and see for yourself!
GTD will plan, prepare, and provide a team building event for your group that will attempt to accomplish more in one day than a month's worth of staff meetings, leadership meetings, or after-practice meetings. Team Synergy will enhance your groups ability to work together effectively by strengthening communication, improving problem-solving skills, and maximizing good decision making. Through fun outdoor team initiatives your group will encounter challenges that will force them to work together to successfully accomplish the task. Team Synergy events can be reserved for groups of up to 40 participants. A half-day event lasts up to 4 hours and includes multiple team initiatives, a devotion, and 1 meal. A full-day lasts up to 8 hours and includes multiple team initiatives, a devotion, and 2 meals. (*PRIVATE Team Synergy events do not include transportation)
PEAK SEASON: Jan - Dec (GTD's Team Synergy Program is available all year long.)
- Days of Operation: 7 days per week
- CHOOSE FROM 2 FULL DAY SESSIONS
- FULL DAY - EARLY SESSION (9am - 4pm)
- FULL DAY - LATE SESSION (1pm - 8pm)
or CHOOSE FROM 3 HALF-DAY SESSIONS
- MORNING SESSION (9am - 1pm)
- AFTERNOON SESSION (12pm - 4pm)
- NIGHT SESSION (5pm - 9pm)
TYPES OF GROUPS
GTD offers Team Synergy events to all types of groups such as church groups, youth groups (children, middle & high school ages), Sunday school groups, athletic groups, sport's teams, college groups, young adult groups, adult groups, retired groups, men's groups, women's groups, couples, families, leadership, businesses & more.
GTD will put together a series of team enhancing challenges called Team Initiatives. These challenges are usually done outdoors (but many can be done indoors as well) and do require physical activity. Team Initiatives are creative problem-solving "games" that are designed to confront and overcome common obstacles that prevent good teamwork.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TEAM SYNERGY EVENT
GTD will customize a series of creative, fun, and effective Team Initiatives around the problem solving difficulty and fitness levels of your group.
- TYPES OF TEAM INITIATIVES: Team Initiatives are broken down into 3 Types. All three Types of Team Initiatives can be blended together in any combination. The 3 Types of Team Initiatives are:
- PROBLEM SOLVING DIFFICULTY LEVELS: Each Team Initiatives is rated according to its problem solving difficulty:
- PHYSICAL FITNESS DEMANDS: Each Team Initiatives is also rated according to its physical fitness demands:
TEAM GTD + TEAM BUILDING = GOD AWESOME TEAMWORK!
For TEAM GTD assembling a Team Synergy event is more than just randomly setting up a few initiatives. We want to create a team building event that makes a lasting impact. We want to create a Team Synergy event that is productive, effective, & fun. We want your experience to be, "Wow! That was a great & worthwhile event!" Those kind of responses are the kind of responses we get when we set up a Team Synergy event The GTD Way. The GTD Way is deliberate, creative, functional and fun. At TEAM GTD our objective is to create a team building playground that promotes spiritual growth, community, successful team progress, outdoor dining, and fun times all while preserving a feel of being in God's amazing creation (which reveals the evidence of God). We hope you love it as much as we do!
GTD wants to make this more than just a team building task... we want it to be a team building event! Meals are a great time for interaction. Because of this GTD will include a cookout for your group. Choose from breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner, we can do it all.
ABOUT THE MEALS
Our participants love our meals... they're not your typical camp meals... they are so much better! The following menu is an example of what you may find on a GTD event:
• BREAKFAST: Pancakes, French Toast, Eggs w/ Biscuits & Gravy, Cereal, Fruit & Bagels
• LUNCH: Pizza Quesadillas!!; Sandwiches & Chips; Hamburgers
• DINNER: Tacos, Fajitas, Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo, Spaghetti
• DRINKS: Water, Lemonade and/or Gatorade
We don't supply a lot snacks so bring them if you need them. If your group has vegetarians, individuals with food allergies, or individuals with special dietary needs we will try to accommodate, but we need to know in advance (you may want to bring a few supplemental meals).
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Full time guides, all activity equipment, team building initiatives, meal(s), devotions & spiritual emphasis, a lifelong memory!
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
Transportation, snacks, water bottles, meals during transit, items listed on packing checklist.
RATES (all payments are non-refundable)
The following RATES are for Private Events only and are subject to change without warning.
- Minimum Participants Required.... 2
- Maximum Participants Allowed.... 40
- Group Registration Fee (one time fee per group per event) = $50 per group
<> Team Synergy (Group Rate)
- HALF Day Event (up to 20 people) (includes 1 meal) = $400 per group
- FULL Day Event (up to 20 people) (includes up to 2 meals) = $750 per group
<> OPTIONAL UPGRADES
- Additional Participants (HALF Day Event).... $20 per person
- Additional Participants (FULL Day Event).... $35 per person
- Additional Meals.... $5 per person
<> PENALTY FEES
- Late Payment Fee.... $50 per incident
<> PAYMENT SCHEDULE & DUE DATES
- $50 Registration Fee & Signed Contract: Within 1 week of reserving
- 25% of Total (based on up to 20 participants)... Within 1 mth of reserving
- 25% of Total (based on up to 20 participants)... 3 mths before start date
- 25% of Total (based on up to 20 participants)... 2 mths before start date
- 25% of Total (based on up to 20 participants)... 1 mths before start date
- Final Payment (for any additional participants beyond 20)... due day of event
**ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE**