Sunday, January 25, 2015

DAY 21 (52 Days)

GTD RE-SORT MINISTRY! Sometimes I like to tell people that GTD is a resort ministry... as in we re-sort stacks of to-do's all of the time. I've posted many times about the daunting task we have tackling piles of to-do's. It often feels similar to the kid at the beach digging a hole in soft sand all the while watching the surrounding sand just keep falling back into his hole. It's feels almost impossible to make significant progress because the sand never stops sliding back down into the hole. Likewise I dig & dig all week long into several stacks of urgent to-do's and then I have to go run an event for 3 or 4 days. When I get back, my stacks are now higher than they were when I originally started tackling them. It gets exhausting even writing about it. One of my quests during our 52 Days campaign is to sort years of to-do', then do them, and then keep them at a manageable amount. It may be a "pipe dream", but I believe now is the time of transformation. Now is the time for permanent change. Here is a picture of some stacks of to-do's set aside for this week. It is just part of this week's tasks. I'm hopeful that this week will be full of major progress. Keep checking back to see all the progress. It's an exciting time to be a part of GTD!