It took 3 full days, but the GTD enclosed trailer has been reorganized (mostly!). PTL!!! This has been one of those projects that I've been looking forward to doing for a few years, but just didn't have the time to do it.
Back in March I removed all of our interior cabinets to make room for more storage containers. Over the past few weeks I've unloaded & reloaded the enclosed trailer 3 different times to sort through, group together, and repack our adventure equipment so that we could carry more gear. It's coming together beautifully!
|After removing the cabinets, my dad and I built new shelves...|
|...but we ran out of time to organize all the "stuff".|
|In the meantime, one of our older shelves broke, causing many of our cots...|
|...to fall down on our equipment below.|
So it was time to unload the trailer again...
|...and set all the tents over here...|
|...and all the camp chairs over here...|
|...and everything else over here...|
|...and over here.|
Now that the trailer was empty (again =)) I had room to reinforce the shelving brackets:
|I replaced the wood screws with nuts & bolts.|
|Now it's strong enough to hold all the extra weight!|
After all the sorting was complete it was time to repack the trailer.
It all fit like a glove! =)