Monday, October 11, 2021

BLURBS, BURSTS, & BLASTS!...MY NEW QUICK COMMUNICATION PLAN =)

 
Since I don't currently have the time to elaborate on all the good things God has done this quarter, this season, or this year I've decided to just upload whatever pictures I can whenever I can along with a quick blurb... or burst... or blast... basically a quick summary to communicate the gist of the matter. In essence, I'm going to use social media like most normal people do haha! I'm very loquacious so just leaving a blurb is a bit unorthodox for me LOL. But, something is better than nothing... and the reality is that when it comes to communicating effectively on social media - less is more. It's just not me, but I'm trying to teach an old do(u)g new tricks ;). I'm sure it's an answer to prayer for many of you haha! Let the blurb'ing begin!!
  
 
.