Wednesday, March 17, 2021

HAPPY 90th BIRTHDAY BIRD DOG!!! ... WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH MOM!!

I wish I had more time to express in words how much this amazing woman means to me and my sister and our family. We love her so much! My sister and I have been working so hard for the past 2 1/2 months to get our Mom to today - her 90th birthday. We did it! She made it!!
  
Unfortunately we've spent our whole time preventing her from falling (literally every hour of every day for the past 10 weeks one of us has been by her side) that we haven't had any extra time or energy to plan a big birthday bash like we wanted to do. So we kind of threw together a special day to lavish her with love and honor. It has been a very special day for a very special lady! I love you Mom!! Today, March 17th, was St. Annie's Day!! Happy Birthday Mom!