Sunday, February 8, 2015

DAY 35 (52 Days)

WHEN PROJECTS GO AWRY! Wow, it's almost midnight and we have hit snag after snag today (and yesterday) on rebuilding the trailer doors. We are having to call it quits tonight and pick it back up in a couple of days. Just about everything that could go wrong did go wrong. On the brighter side, Laurie & Carson got to go spend time with a few new ministry friends, including a woman who thru-hiked the entire Appalachian Trail. We look forward to these relationships growing. I (Doug) had the privilege of speaking/teaching at the young adult ministry at FBC of Indian Rocks. I love the crew out there and enjoyed the opportunity. I haven't taken a day off in 35 days and I'm still plugging along (praise God!). I'm signing off for the night, but I want to thank Jason, William, Laurie, Carson, Traci, and my Dad for their help today. It felt like we took 2 steps backwards today, but I'm confident we will break through soon. God bless!






---