Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Comment For Refuge

(This was a comment left on the photo of the team (Refuge) with all their work tools heading over to the house to do some work). Now, this looks more like I remember, wheelbarrows, dirt and sweat! My husband and i were there a few years back, we picked rocks and shoveled dirt for a septic system on the property. We know at the end of the day you are very tired, but happy and blessed with all you accomplished. It's funny to think that even with all the hard work, i stiil feel like I was on a vacation and I would love to do it again. You guys are doing a great job and touching the lives of many, enjoy your time there, it is a beautiful and peaceful place, a place that must make God smile! It's great to see the little ones on the team, they are so cute! Say hi to Savannah for me!
And by the way has anyone seen a frog in the toilet? 
Sue (Laurie's mom)