Monday, December 12, 2016

Thank You Dana & Martha!

Sometimes THANK YOU just isn't a big enough word! That's how I feel about my amazing cousins Dana & Martha Ward. They are 2 of the best people you will ever meet... thoughtful, caring, encouraging, big-hearted, outgoing, fun-loving, and the list goes on. They founded and run a fantastic business in Orlando called, Real Estate Closing Solutions. Everything they do, they do with excellence. I want to give a huge shout-out to my awesome cousins for the time and love they've invested in me through the years. As I reflect on 20 years of ministry I can't help but thank God for the people who have played an essential role in the life of this ministry. Dana & Martha, thank you so much for believing in me and GTD! Thank you for supporting our mission and vision through the years! My heart overflows with gratitude for the difference you make in my life and the life of this ministry! Thank you for your friendship, love, and for helping us to do what we do! Looking forward to doing an adventure with you guys in 2017! God bless you =)


.