Wednesday, December 7, 2016

OVERWHELMED!!!

Last night's celebration of 20 years of ministry was full of surprises, cherished moments, and touching testimonials that left me speechless and often shedding tears of joy.

Laurie went above and beyond to make it an unforgettable once-in-a-lifetime experience that included a gift of video testimonies and well wishes from about 170 people (most of which I still haven't seen yet). The ones that I have seen so far blessed my heart more than I can express! Thank you so much to everyone who took time out of their day to make a video! I'm totally touched and blessed!

Thank you to everyone who donated time, talents, and treasures towards last night's event and GTD!! It means the world to us!!

There are many more things to share about last night over the next few days.

And we are still calculating the total amount raised which we hope to share very very soon. It was a late night (4am) so I'm a little tired, but much encouraged =)

Thank you to everyone that helped make last night so special!!