Sunday, March 17, 2024

HAPPY 2nd HEAVENLY BIRTHDAY MOM!!


Happy "St Annie's Day" to my extraordinary Mom whose birthday falls on St Patrick's Day each year! This is a long distance birthday as she spends her 2nd birthday in Heaven in the majestic presence of our Savior (it's hard to top that venue & that guest list!). Mom, you are my hero! Thank you for every ounce of love, laughter, and sacrifice you poured into my life!! As selfish as it sounds, 91.75 years was not enough... soooooooo I'm overjoyed knowing that God actually makes our future reunion last for all eternity (with a slight separation in-between). I'm at peace and greatly comforted knowing you are basking in the fullness of joy, fullness of health, and fullness of love in your eternal mansion surrounded by a great Heavenly host of amazing people and cherished loved ones. Not gonna lie, I'm kind of jealous hahaha!! Enjoy your absolutely divine birthday cake & endless ice cream that never melts!! HAPPY BIRD DAY BIRDDOG!!!! I LOVE YOU ❤️ ❤️ ❤️!!! ... or, as you would say, I LOVE YOU MORE!!!

======================
“No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.” - 1 Corinthians 2:9 (NLT)
======================
"In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." - John 14:1-3 (NKJV)
======================
 
 
.