Sunday, November 19, 2023

DAD UPDATE... SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR!


As we enter into the week of Thanksgiving I will summarize my Dad's update in his own words. After a great night of sleep he woke up early this morning and wanted to cook a big breakfast. He said, "I haven't felt this good in a long time." We are so THANKFUL to hear those words! A few days ago he went grocery shopping and made a big pot of his famous delicious stew that my Sister and I grew up on. You can tell when the Tomato Man is feeling good simply by looking in the kitchen... when he is feeling his best he is cooking food for everyone! It's his love language. Thank you to everyone who has prayed for him, encouraged him, spent time with him, ran errands for him, taken him to Dr's appointments,  & helped him in various ways!! You did more than you may ever know. He is truly The Comeback Kid! Very thankful!!
 
 
.