Wednesday, January 18, 2017

BACK IN THE OFFICE... IN MY NEW CHAIR =)

After an amazing mission trip in Costa Rica to kick off 2017 I'm back in the office ready to hit the admin work =)... and I'm in my new office chair!

Since I spend the majority of my time at a desk in a chair it seemed like a great idea to replace my aging chair that had a broken rear support (not a fat joke) with a brand new deluxe office chair that I found discounted online. It was a 20 year anniversary gift to myself as was the JAG Award (I thought it would be funny to award myself with GTD's highest award since I've never received one and it's named after my parents and I've worked on this ministry for 25 years hahaha! It seemed reasonable to me LOL!)

Looking forward to a God-awesome year of hard work and much fruit =)