Monday, June 24, 2013

Morning Devos

Enjoyed our morning devotions out of Exodus 3 and 4 this morning!    Just as Moses was God's answer to his peoples prayers, you might be the answer to someone else's prayers today!  Don't let negative self talk, insecurities or self doubt stop you from being used by God.  If he calls you to something trust that he will equip you for the calling!  Many times over the past couple years I've tried talking myself out of the calling in my life to be in this ministry.  I've doubted myself in so many ways by believed that someone else was more qualified than me, smarter than me, more educated than me, more perfect than me, has more experience than me, has known the Lord longer than me, but the truth is, it's been a lie from the enemy and if God has called me, it's my job to walk in obedience to his calling and trust he will work through my weaknesses and develop the areas that need it.   I now see my excuses to be God's best reasons to use me, because they allow Him to shine!  -Laurie