Thursday, December 21, 2023

What's better than 1 BIRDDOG CINEMA sign??

 
What's better than 1 BIRDDOG CINEMA sign?? 2 BIRDDOG CINEMA signs!!!! Thank you so stinkin' much Laurie for this PERFECT GIFT!!!!! You are so stinkin' thoughtful!!

Laurie allowed me to open up 1 Christmas gift early (so that I could use it this Saturday), and to my overwhelming joy I received a SPECTACULAR customized metal cut-out movie sign that lights up!! Oh, Mom would love this! It will compliment my other new AWESOME BIRDDOG CINEMA sign perfectly!! I will probably place the newest sign in the future concession / outdoor kitchen area, especially since it has a cut-out of popcorn on it =)

I love it! BIRDDOG CINEMA is destined to be a premier outdoor movie theater haha! Come join us Saturday night for a Christmas double feature & dinner... and check out our 2 new signs!!

Thank you soooooooo much Laurie!!!!!
 
 
.