Thursday, December 7, 2023

MOVIE NITE CHANGED TO SUNDAY NIGHT... "DADDY'S HOME 2"!!

MOVIE NITE CHANGED TO SUNDAY NIGHT... "DADDY'S HOME 2"!!
...SOOOO MOVIE NITE IS DEC 10th!
 
Join us this SUNDAY NIGHT (Dec 10, 2023... NOT on Friday night like originally planned) at BIRDDOG CINEMA located within Shantytown Estates (aka, my backyard) for one of the funniest Christmas movies I've ever seen - DADDY'S HOME 2!!! This instantly became one of my Top 2 favorite Christmas movies when I first saw it... I was literally crying from laughing so hard!! I know everyone's sense of humor is different, but this movie nailed it for me... and it also has substance and meaning... and culminates into a poignant message. It's full of big name actors, and doesn't disappoint!
 
- "Doors" open at 4.30p
- Dinner (Tacos!!) at 6pm-ish
- Movie (Daddy's Home 2) at 7pm-ish

These are family friendly events so we will have games & edited movies that are kid friendly.
 
Comment below, or text me, FB Messenger me, or Instagram Message me to RSVP to reserve your spot and so we have plenty of food, snacks, & drinks ready to gooooo!!
 
MOVIE SCHEDULE:
Nov 25: Hoodwinked - DONE!
Dec 2: Home Alone 1 - DONE!
Dec 10: >>> DADDY'S HOME 2 & Tacos!!
Dec 16: Die Hard 1 (Menu: TBD)
Jan 13: New Year's movie (TBD)
Feb 2: >> Groundhog Day
Feb 11: >> Super Bowl

We hope to see you at one of our upcoming GTD MOVIE NITES at BIRDDOG CINEMA 😀
 
 
.