Saturday, October 28, 2023

On The TAKEback ATTACK... MOVING MOUNTAINS!

 
At the beginning of October I started my personal "TAKEback ATTACK" of taking back my life in Jesus name. (For more context you can refer back to my Oct 4th post, "This isn't a COMEback; This is a TAKEback!!"). Praise God, I'm off to a phenomenal start! The past 4 weeks have been 4 of the best and most powerful weeks I've experienced in the past 5 years (outside of GTD events). I'm strategically taking back areas of my life in the authority of Jesus name that have either been stolen, killed, or destroyed (“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full” - Jesus / Jn 10:10). This was all due to the thief taking opportunistic advantage (like any disease does) of a "lower immune system" (spiritually speaking) caused from exhaustion and being overextended during a harsh season of caregiving for our parents and animals. Mom went to be with Jesus 10 months ago, both of the GTD Dogz passed away this year, Dad is doing better compared to last year and receives a lot of help from the VA & friends, and we have reached the off season of the ministry. All of a sudden I have a void of time that used to go towards taking care of of aging parents and aging dogs. I'd trade anything to have Mom & the Dogz back, but that's not how life works. So instead, I'm going to honor them by using the time that used to go towards their care to now go towards TAKING BACK my health, my fitness, my full calling, and my fruitful endeavors from a lousy thief that tried to hijack them. As God's Word says, "We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.... Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day." (2 Corinthians 4:8,9,16). I have a mountain of important things that have either died prematurely or I'm years behind on. One day I will elaborate on this. OUTSIDE of the power, presence, & promises of God that mountain casts an ominous shadow of utter dread. But INSIDE the power, presence, & promises of God I realize I'm a "Mountain Dude"! I was created for this! That in the authority and name of Jesus my faith rises to the occasion to not just climb mountains, but more importantly to move mountains!! "Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, 'Why could we not cast it out?' And He said to them, 'Because of your meager faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.'” - Jesus (Matthew 17:19-20). So, in faith, I'm moving mountains! The very mountains the enemy wanted to crush me with. These mountains of dread have been occupying some very precious real estate in my mind, heart, body, & soul. They got inside of me and tried to mess me up! But not anymore! My faith in Jesus rises to the occasion, and day-by-day one-by-one I'm on the TAKEback ATTACK! The hunted has now become the hunter! Armed with the promises of God in Jesus name this Mountain Dude is moving the mountains from inside of me and casting them into the seas! And the precious real estate that those mountains temporarily occupied is now being filled up with the fullness of life that Jesus came to deliver. I'm in the restoration process! God is restoring the years that the locust hath eaten! (Joel 2). And this Mountain Dude is on the TAKEback ATTACK!