Monday, November 1, 2021

THANK YOU - LAURIE FINGER [REALTOR]



Laurie Finger [Realtor] - Vanessa Leonard Group

Keller Williams Realty [BRONZE TABLE SPONSOR]


***** 

Our 3rd Table Sponsor for GTD's Annual Fundraiser Banquet comes from me [Laurie who is writing this]! Personally, I am very excited to be able to sponsor a table at this year's annual banquet after 14 years of being a part of GTD! I have been a participant, served as a volunteer, and have been on staff for 13 years. I am currently GTD's Rica Missions Director and Prosperity Director. 


In addition, I have been working with the Vanessa Leonard Group for 2 years and feel this position with the team has been a true answer to prayer. I am grateful to be able to share with GTD the fruit of my labor as a Table Sponsor and a Monthly Ministry Partner. GTD is truly is a ministry I believe in and continue to work with part-time. 


Vanessa and I originally met when Vanessa & her husband attended a GTD trip to Utah. Not long after the trip, God opened the door for me to join Vanessa’s team. The team consists of 8 amazing and talented individuals with over 37 years of experience in the real estate market! Consistently the team and Vanessa rank in the top 1% of the company as well as with the Pinellas Board of Realtors. 


Our clients are very important to us and we work hard to make sure they have a smooth experience from beginning to end. Whether you are looking to buy or sell the Vanessa Leonard Group and myself are here to help with all your real estate needs! 


For more information about the Vanessa Leonard Group go to: https://www.vanessasellinghomes.com/ Or reach out to me personally! 


*****


If you'd like to sponsor a table at GTD's Annual Fundraiser Banquet or register for this event please go to: https://gtdbullhorn.blogspot.com/p/annual-banquet-tonne-playhouse.html