Friday, May 3, 2019

CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS!! ....HOUSE & GTD PROJECTS FOR MAY 2019


Over the past year I've had several people say they want to help me renovate this 1955 Bungalow. (I'm so blessed to know some pretty awesome people!!)

Next week I'm kicking off a month of house projects!! And I'd love your help!

My goal (Lord willing) is to put in 30 hours each week towards the renovations. The plan is to work from 9am - 8pm (with a 1 hr lunch break from 2-3pm) every Tues, Thurs, & Saturday. FREE LUNCH INCLUDED!!

I've got tools, equipment, supplies, food, liquid hydration, and unlimited access to YouTube instructional videos hahaha!

(I can always use more tools & specialized equipment)

Even though I've got some ambitious plans & goals my aim is to keep it fun, joyous, humorous, and lighthearted... just like a GTD event!! FREE LAME JOKES INCLUDED!

Even more than building a house or ministry I'm even more interested in building friendships & lifelong memories!! All the while as God causes the growth & progress =)

Soooooo, if you're interested in helping out (or heckling or laying on a hammock & directing) comment below or message me and I'll get you the address, directions, and current gameplan =)

Just a reminder that these are renovations on a budget so there will be a lot of creative approaches & repurposing of materials. But I love that kind of stuff and I think it's a fun way to renovate =)

MAY PROJECTS: Paint the house, trim the trees, install fencing & gates, prep the GTD trailer for our summer trips, as well as a variety of outdoor & landscaping projects.

IF IT RAINS: I've got plenty of indoor projects to work on too =)

Much love & thanks in advance for your heart & help =)

"Unless the Lord builds the house,
    those who build it labor in vain."
                            - Psalm 127:1

.