Friday, November 15, 2013

TESTIMONIAL FROM A GTD PARTICIPANT...

The trip of a lifetime! ... I dont even know where to start. The trip was an adventure to say the least. We were on the go from daylight till past dark every day. We did everything from rock climbing, to rapelling, to backpacking, to sleeping in cocoons, to cooking over an open fire, to sliding down a waterfall, to cliff diving, to paintballing, to bathing in the river, to being totally swept away by the presence of God. There was never a dull moment. I was stretched in almost every way possible. There were moments of physical exertion, emotional pain, mental exhaustion, and spiritual growth. I was totally challenged in my walk with God. I guess you could say that the adventure trip is the new beginning of no end. Looking back the whole trip almost seems surreal. I overcame so much, experienced God in such a manner that I cant find words to explain it, and bonded with 20 amazing people I never knew existed before last week. I've never felt so alive before. For the first time in a long time I actually felt as though I was right where I was suppose to be! - Lindsey


---