Tuesday, February 14, 2023

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION! ...WATCH GTD ON TV Feb 15th & 16th!

   
I was blessed and honored to represent GTD on CTN's TV show Bay Focus! The Host - Darlene Greenlee - always makes it fun and Christ focused. I was also very happy that CTN Network Marketing Director Chris Yates joined me for the interview. Chris and his family participated on our Fall Retreat last October and his son participated on Swamp Thing last week. I was very touched to hear how God blessed the Yates family through our ministry!

We taped the 14-minute interview last week and it airs on Wednesday, February 15th, at 11:30 a.m. and again on Thursday, February 16th, at 7:00 p.m. on CTN/WCLF-TV....CTN also posts it on their social media sites starting on Wednesday, Feb 15th.
 
Check it out if you can! I may have a face for radio, but I've got a heart for TV haha!
 
Watch it on TV or online at:
https://www.ctnonline.com/
 
 
 
.