Wednesday, June 23, 2021

NC BOUND!! ...PRAYING FOR 2 MORE GOD-AWESOME EVENTS!


We kicked off our GTD summer earlier this month with back-to-back perfect adventures, and we are praying to keep that streak going. I was able to come back home for 8 days to help take care of my Mom & Dad. We've been caring for them 24/7 for nearly 6 months. I wish I had more time to share more updates, but we are literally going nonstop racing from one thing to the next with a few breaks here and there. I have so many people to thank as we navigate through this and I look forward to sharing some of the highlights once the Adventure Trips are complete. Right now Carson & I are about to board our flight back to NC. We have 2 more back-to-back adventure camps kicking off this Saturday, and we look forward to all that God is going to do! Thank you to all of our supporters, encouragers, and prayer warriors for lifting us up every step of the way!!
 
 
.