Friday, December 1, 2017

3 MONTHS STRONG!

Despite the hurricane evacuation, our trip to Colorado, a month long cold, Thanksgiving holiday, and now the full days of preparing for our biggest event of the year (our Annual Banquet) I haven't missed a single workout in 3 months! And it feels so good!!

I've always had a good discipline, but now God is developing in me GREAT DISCIPLINE. And each day I'm eating the fruit of yesterday's wise choices. It's like I wake up to a delicious fruit basket each morning =).

I'm looking forward to a month of unknown obstacles as I strive for unwavering consistency. I do, however, get 2 weeks off for Christmas as part of my yearlong game plan, and then blast off again on Jan 1st as I launch into 2018!

So far I love my overall strategy and game plan. I've factored in short breaks throughout the year to prevent burnout, include variety, and to give my body little breaks for recovery as well as to rebuild the fire to get back to striving!

"The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied." - Proverbs 13:4

STRiVE to THRiVE!