Thursday, June 22, 2017

YOU'RE HIRED!!

I'm thrilled to announce that we've hired my 14 year old nephew Carson Vescovi as our part-time ministry assistant!
   
He will be assisting me 15 hours per week with countless work projects and an unending list of to-do's.
   
Carson has volunteered for GTD for the past 4+ years and served as one of our Jr Guides for the past few summers. He is a very hard workers, a ton of fun, full of adventure, and dares to dream big dreams. At such a young age he is already an impact person.
   
Yesterday he completed an exhausting 5 hour application and interview process with me. At the end of the process it was my privilege to say, "You're hired!"
   
This is the first paying job he has ever had! Welcome to Team GTD Carson! We're so blessed to have you on staff =)