Friday, August 26, 2016

An Eye Candy Of A Hike

I hiked those mountains....I actually hiked the entire ridge line behind me!!!  It was a long hike up and down, but it was absolutely beautiful and challenging all at the same time. I love being out there...carrying everything I need on my back, filtering my water, making my food by fire, sleeping in my hammock underneath the beautiful sky, spending time in God's amazing creation, and hanging out with some of the most positive and encouraging people I have ever met. 

It's an experience unlike any other, an experience I hope everyone gets to have at least once in their lifetime. I'm ready to go back...but it will have to wait...at least until November when we head to Arizona to hike part of the Grand Canyon called Havasu Canyon and hike 10 miles to Havasu and Mooney Falls...(100-200ft falls) to sleep along side a teal blue River and explore the incredible sites and enjoy the remote area called Supai. 

It honestly is a feast for the eyes...giant red rocks, teal blue waters, breath taking waterfalls, and enormous canyon walls.  

I'm getting excited just talking about it...the amazing part is GTD has reserved a limited number of spaces to take others with us so they too can experience this majestic place (they only allow so many reservations a year and we were blessed to get them). 

If this sounds like something you'd like to do, send us a message.  We provide all the gear, we will help you prepare, and we will even provide you all the encouragement you need along the way!  

Don't miss out!  For more info click on the Havasu Falls link to the left of this page.