Thursday, February 29, 2024

2024 IS OFF TO A VERY GOOD START... 2 MONTHS IN & IT'S ALL "THUMBS UP" PTL!!

   
February flew by... even with an extra day! (Happy Leap Year everyone! We have so many joyous things to leap for! ...which is a far cry from a year ago or even 5 years ago) There are many small & big steps of progress, especially in February, that I haven't had a chance to post about yet, but I'm going to do my best to post about them over the next few days & weeks. God is restoring the years that the locust hath eaten (Joel 2:25)! The TAKEback ATTACK has been going strong, and I look forward to sharing about the progress. There are still many mountains ahead, but not a problem if I have faith as small/big as a mustard seed... in faith I go from being crushed by mountains to moving mountains... in that moment I become a "Mtn Dude"... and Mtn Dude's stop seeing mountains as an oppression and start seeing them as another opportunity to watch God supernaturally work! On a journey from surviving to THRiVING... More to share 😀 
 
 
.