Friday, April 20, 2018

UPDATE: NEW GTD OFFICE / HOME SEARCH

I'm 6 days away from closing on my first house / new GTD office... there are no guarantees... it could all fall through in the last minute or soar through with flying colors... either way, it has been an awesome journey that has already enriched my life in many ways. Sometimes it's easy to miss the enjoyment of the process in a rush to get to the destination. Not this time. Not for me. So much of this was about the journey as well as aiming for the right & best destination. 7 days from now I will either own a home, be seeking a different home, or had some sort of delay in the process. Whichever it is, it will have been prayed through thoroughly, and I will continue to rejoice in the moment knowing that it's all working out to my good and God's glory! Win! Win! Win!

"And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose." - Romans 8:28