Friday, February 3, 2017

LOL... literally!

So blessed to have friends that add so much fun and laughter to life!

Yesterday I attended a nonprofit workshop led by David Brownlee of Mission Increase Foundation (MIF). He is a great friend and phenomenal leader... and a whole lot of fun!

My best friend Chuck Peterman and I can't be around each other in a serious setting without eventually hysterically laughing, which was the case yesterday!! Oh, it hurt so good! I'm so glad I was able to capture the moment in pictures while we were trying to do a selfie hahaha! Chuck has the BEST laugh! We've been best friends literally our entire lives. We were born 10 months apart and lived next door to each other for the first 20 years of our lives. We both asked Jesus in our hearts at young ages and have had as close of a relationship as real blood brothers. I'm so thankful and blessed to have a lifelong dear friend that knows every moment of my life and vice versa.  I want to congratulate him on his new position with MIF after several years of doing an OUTSTANDING JOB as the Pinellas County Director of FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes).

Praise God for awesome friends! We have so much to celebrate in Jesus!!