Friday, July 1, 2016

Homebound With My Right Hand Man!

After 14 straight days of purposeful hard work (usually lasting 14-18 hrs/day) Carson and I are heading home exhausted, but filled up at the same time.

We will be back home for 1 week before our next event. Garrett will be meeting back up with us in a few weeks.

Most of our events this summer are scattered on the calendar with about an average of 1 week off between trips. We had 3 options:

1) Stay up in TN between trips
2) Drive home between trips
3) Get a cheap flight home between trips

So I did the math and actually found that it is cheaper to store our truck & trailer and get a cheap round trip flight on Allegiant Airlines (with no luggage) and fly back home. SCORE!!!

Now I can come home and take care of the office work, spend quality with family, and be well prepared for our fall events. And Carson can do some fishing. It's pretty nerdy, but I'm thrilled that I won't have huge piles waiting for me at the end of this summer!! BEST SUMMER EVER ALREADY!!

Looking forward to all that God has lying ahead! Thanks for the prayers friends, Ministry Partners, and supporters =)