Tuesday, January 9, 2018

GTD TURNS 22 YEARS OLD!

GTD TURNS 22 YEARS OLD!
   ...HAPPY NEW YEAR & HAPPY BIRTHDAY GTD!!

January 1st not only represented a new year on the calendar, it also marked another wonderful milestone for us... 22 years of God-awesome outdoor outreach for Going The Distance Adventure Ministry!!

Over 10,000 lives impacted since 1996!

Thank you adventure participants! Thank you generous donors! Thank you selfless volunteers! Thank you awesome staffers (past & present)! Thank you amazing supporters! Thank You Jesus!!

Lord willing, we still have so much more ahead!!!

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 3:12-14

"Now listen, you who say, 'Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money.' Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. Instead, you ought to say, 'If it is the Lord’s will, we will live and do this or that.'” - James 4:13-15

GTD - CELEBRATING 22 YEARS OF MINISTRY!!


.