Wow, what a difference a year makes... or more accurately said, "Wow, what a difference God can make in a year!" Last year I had nothing else to give. This year I'm overflowing. Last year I was burying myself with my Dad. This year God is raising me up from the ashes. Last year I had to cancel our Annual Banquet because I had hit rock bottom. This year we are relaunching our Annual Banquet because I'm standing on The Rock! Last year I was a train wreck. This year God promoted me to train conductor! Last year I was a dumpster fire. This year I'm back on fire for God's call on my life! Last year I was preparing to shut down the ministry at 30 years. This year God is launching the ministry into the next 30 years! Last year the enemy was digging my grave. This year I'm dancing on top of that grave! Last year I was Peter in the courtyard listening to the rooster crow. This year I'm Peter at Pentecost watching the Spirit flow! Last year it was over. This year we have only just begun! Join us on October 20th to see what the devil was trying so hard to stop, but God preserved "FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS"!
SO SAVE THE DATE!! ...GTD's ANNUAL BANQUET IS OCTOBER 20th AT THE PINELLAS PARK PERFORMING ARTS CENTER AS WE RELAUNCH THIS MINISTRY INTO THE NEXT 30 YEARS!
.