Tuesday, November 22, 2022

SALCE FAMILY [2022 TABLE SPONSOR]

 


Thank you so much to my [Laurie] parents for sponsoring a table again for GTD’s Annual Fundraiser Banquet. 

One of my favorite memories with my parents has been going on a GTD Costa Rica Mission Trip with them. The experience and the impact it made on all of us was life changing and I will forever cherish that time together serving on the mission field in one of my most favorite places. 

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your love, support, and encouragement.  And from all of us from GTD, thank you for your partnership in ministry year after year.  WE LOVE YOU! 

***
PHOTO
2022 ZSOM CR MISSION TRIP
*****

To learn more about GTD, to attend the banquet, sponsor a table or make a donation, go to: GTD BANQUET by clicking HERE