Monday, November 28, 2022

Laurie - Keller Williams Realty [2022 Table Sponsor]

 


I [Laurie] started working with GTD back in 2008.  I have served as the Prosperity Director and Costa Rica Missions Director, in addition, up until 2018 I attended almost every event as support staff.  My specialty on most trips has always been cooking, the kitchen is my happy place!!

Before I began working for GTD I was a Realtor.  Through the years that I've worked for GTD I
maintained my Real Estate license and returned to it 3 years ago.  While wearing many hats with GTD my passion has always been on the mission field in Costa Rica and our Destination Trips.  Because of this, it has been my dream to transition out of a full time position with GTD by supporting myself financially to allow GTD the freedom to hire others who can help support the demands of the ministry.  In return, I can focus on what I do best in this ministry which is missions and maybe a little cooking on the side!  Now that I am in a very part time role, I am able to contribute more to the ministry as a Financial Ministry Partner. As a Real Estate Agent, I work with one of the Top Teams in the area.  Just this past month I was ranked #6 in our office out of 435 realtors and our team was ranked #2!  In many ways it has been a true blessing to work with the Vanessa Leonard Group at Keller Williams.  No matter whether a client is looking to upsize, downsize, invest, relocate, buy, sell, purchase a second home, refer a friend, or just needs advice we are here to help. 

On a side note, I met Vanessa on a GTD trip in Utah where she and her husband hiked one of the most rigorous hikes in and through the Virgin River!

***
PHOTO

2022 ZSOM COSTA RICA
***** 


If you'd like to learn more about GTD, sponsor a table at GTD's Annual Fundraiser Banquet, or become a Monthly Ministry Partner go to:

If you’re looking to buy or sell or know someone who is, please reach out, I’d love to help.  From every commission I earn I always give back to the ministry. You can contact me here: laurie@vanessaleonard.com

If you'd like to learn more about GTD, sponsor a table at GTD's Annual Fundraiser Banquet, or become a Monthly Ministry Partner go to: CLICK HERE.