Friday, January 10, 2020

I WAS HONORED TO SPEAK AT IRCS YESTERDAY!

I was honored to speak at the first chapel of the new year for Indian Rocks Christian School yesterday. I was blessed to speak to 500 middle & high school students about dealing with harboring unforgiveness towards people who have wronged you.

My topic was titled: "THE SIMPLE SECRET TO FORGIVING PEOPLE WHO WRONG YOU"

God has a simple solution for harboring unforgiveness, but it took me about 7 years to discover it stemming from an altercation that happened in high school when I was 15 till I wrestled with God about it at age 22.

The solution is simple, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's easy. However, the profound ramifications and freeing impact makes the journey to forgiving others worth it.

The actual message is 15 minutes long and runs from minute 24:00 to minute 39:00 on this video.

You can watch it on the GTD YouTube Channel or the IRCS Facebook Page =)

Watch it below or click here for the GTD YouTube Channel


Or click here to watch it on the IRCS Facebook Page

Thank you IRCS for a wonderful time and the opportunity to talk about another awesome aspect of our God =)


.