Monday, August 19, 2024

Dad has had a very full summer of procedures...

Dad has had a very full summer of procedures, Dr's appointments, & dialysis. Today he was up at 4am getting ready for his outpatient procedure today at St Anthony hospital in St Petersburg. He will be under anesthesia for a couple hours, and hopefully returning home later today. Dad has been averaging about 5 days per week of medical appointments (along with dialysis) for the past few months. He is in good spirits... he keeps on keeping on :)

I'm soooooo thankful for Traci, Dave, Carson, Laurie, Tom, Dianne, and everyone who helps the Tomato Man get to all his appointments, especially when I'm out of town running events!! It takes a village, and God has blessed us with a great village indeed!! After being gone for weeks at a time I try to return and make up for all the Dr's appointments that I would have been helping with if I was here. My aim is to alleviate Traci & Laurie's load for the 5 weeks that I'm here before returning to North Carolina in September. 2 weeks into it and so far so good! PTL :)