Tuesday, October 18, 2022

NEW BANQUET VENUE (PPPAC)!! ...NEW BANQUET DATE (NOV 29)!!

 
We are thrilled to announce that our Annual Banquet has a new venue at the Pinellas Park Performing Arts Center (practically right in our own backyard)! Our former venue no longer allows easy access to outside catering and there was no way that we were going to part ways with Carrabba's Italian Grill who we have partnered with for 15 years. We love that Chicken Marsala way too much!!
  
To make this switch we had to push back our Annual Banquet two weeks to Nov 29th (that falls on a Tuesday night).
  
I'm personally thrilled about the location of our new venue because I love the great city of Pinellas Park! I got saved at First Baptist of Pinellas Park. I went to Middle School in Pinellas Park. My Dad worked for 22 years for the City of Pinellas Park. My Sister lives in Pinellas Park. I've lived in Pinellas Park for 16 years. I bought my first home 4 years ago in Pinellas Park. And GTD is headquartered in Pinellas Park! Pinellas Park has been vital part of my life, my family's life, and the life of GTD. It's only fitting that we hold our most important event of the year in Pinellas Park! It's like everything has come full circle. 
  
We hope you will join us at our fun, festive, & delicious Annual Banquet scheduled for Nov 29th at the Pinellas Park Performing Arts Center catered by Carrabba's as we celebrate 26 years of ministry and raise funds to run into our 27th year!!
  
 
 
.