Friday, March 18, 2022

NEARLY 4 BILLION HEARTBEATS! ...CELEBRATING MOM'S 91st B-DAY!!

Happy Birthday to the BEST MOM IN THE UNIVERSE!! Yesterday was "St Annie's Day" as we celebrated Mom's 91st birthday which falls each year on St Patrick's Day. I could never put into words just how much I love & respect my Mom... even with Alzheimer's she never stops loving, supporting, caring, and being the best Mom I could ever imagine. Her heart pumps with unending motherly love! 91 is quite the accomplishment!! I was curious how many heartbeats her heart has pumped non-stop without taking a literal second off over the course of 91 years... so I did the math at 80 beats per minute for 91 years and calculated that Mom's heart has beat an astonishing 3.8 BILLION times!!! Wow!! Now that's amazing! God not only created a miraculous pump that never takes a break until it permanently stops... He also created a miraculous role called "being a mother" that never takes a break until they breathe their last breath... only death can interrupt a Mom from being a Mom. Thank You God for such an amazing woman to be my Mom!! Happy Birthday Mom! You never stop impressing me!! You have more heart than a calculator could ever calculate!!
 
.