Thursday, February 24, 2022

MOVIES WITH MOM BECOMES "THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY SUMMER!"

I took my Mom to the movies Tuesday afternoon to see Death on the Nile (sort of a sequel to Murder on the Orient Express which is one of my Mom's favorite movies). There were 2 college-age guys working at the theatre that came on our SLAMMED Adventure Trip last year... they went out of their way to come over and express how much they loved that trip and how much it meant to them... one of them called it, "The highlight of my summer!" I just want to thank all of our supporters, volunteers, staff, & prayer warriors for all that you do to help build lifelong memories that enrich people's lives! I'm forever indebted to all of you a debt of great love!! 
 
PS: Mom and I had a good time together... she loves popcorn... we give the movie a solid C+  :)