Saturday, May 12, 2018

WHEN I WAS GROWING UP I ALWAYS WANTED TO GET INTO BOXING... THIS ISN'T EXACTLY WHAT I HAD IN MIND ;)

This will be the LAMEST photo album you'll ever see!! This is my weekly progress report. In-between preparing for our summer camps, tackling my admin responsibilities, and maintaining my daily disciplines I've been "boxing" up everything at the GTD office (where I'm still currently living for a few more days) and taking things to the new place as I get time. Surprisingly I've only been over to the new place one day this past week... lots of other work to tend to. Conveniently, my only other full-time employee is on a 10 day vacation in upstate NY (brilliant planning on her part LOL!! ...but I forgive her hahaha! ... just more fitness training for me haha!). Everything is coming together and all of next week is set aside for moving and "phase one" of initially getting settled-in before starting the next year of renovations. I'm beyond thrilled! It's a big undertaking and I have no illusions or delusions that it's not going to be easy or quick, but I'm ALL IN and ready to roll with whatever crazy unanticipated things pop up along the way. I may not know all the specific answers to the many unexpected problems and issues that lie ahead, but I have a framework, faith, attitude, and resourcefulness that will help navigate me through each uppercut, body shot, and low blow (hey, maybe this is the type of boxing I had in mind after all!). With my heavenly Coach in my corner directing my gameplan I'm looking forward to the God-awesome battles ahead. Praising God for whatever lies ahead. He's not just a resource; He's THE SOURCE!

PS: If you live in the Pinellas County / Tampa Bay area and would like to help out on the "GTD Boxing Team" (boxing, loading, unloading, cleaning, etc) next week Tuesday thru Saturday then let me know. I could really use a few strong "boxers" on Tuesday specifically to help me move the bigger items to the new place. Just comment below, private message me, text me, call me, shoot a flare, or send me a smoke signal... however you want to contact me, let me know if you're able to help us on Tuesday or any other day next week.

PSS: The "GTD Boxing Team" includes free snacks, meals, hydration, and a bottomless cup of lame jokes!!

STRiVE to THRiVE!