Monday, January 8, 2018

BACK TO THE GRIND =)

After 3 weeks of hibernating I'm back full force to the daily grind! The "ceasing from striving" sabbatical was nice, but oh how I missed my daily disciplines!! I'm fueled up and ready to go for 2018. So many battles to fight, obstacles to overcome, victories to take hold of... life is war, and I've got a spiritual enemy that roams around like a roaring lion looking for an opportunity to kill, steal, destroy, & devour the unprepared. But I've got a King who offers every spiritual resource for strategic victories. I like my odds ;)

"Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour." - 1 Peter 5:8

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." - John 10:10

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes." - Ephesians 6:10-11

STRIVE to THRiVE!