Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Harvest 2015 Missions Team {Day 6}

The team had another work day today! Victoria and Avery made a blog post, but the wifi went down at the church and I'm unable to get it off my computer tonight to upload. I'm hoping tomorrow it will be up and running so I can share. There has been a lot of wind here, which feels amazing and instead of manna showing up each morning there is a plethora of fresh mango that have fallen from the two trees just outside the bunk house!  At night they sound like gun shots going off as they hit the metal roof we are sleeping under!  Most of the students have gotten so use to them and have been working so hard they don't even notice it any more!  


This afternoon we kicked off day one of the children's carnival. I won't share too much because I'm hoping the students will share more in another blog post tomorrow!  In the mean time here are some photos of our days events!  

We love you all and are so thankful for our family and friends back home who are praying for us. 

-Laurie