Tuesday, February 11, 2014

35 Years Ago

Celebrating 35 years of following Jesus!! On Feb 4, 1979 I asked Jesus to come into my heart and to be the Lord of my life. Reverend Jimmy Hammond of First Baptist Church of Pinellas Park led me to the Lord. One week later I was baptized. I was 8 years old. I've made a lot of good decisions in my life, but none better than when I decided to open the door of my heart to Jesus. That one decision has positively altered the rest of my life. I could talk for hours about how much joy & freedom Jesus has added to my life as well as how much garbage He has prevented me from getting involved with. I'm so thankful for the abundat life in Christ. I want to encourage any & every one to, "Taste and see that the LORD is good." (Psalm 34:8). I did... and I'm so glad I did =)

- DUG <><