Thursday, October 25, 2012

Trailer Lot Clean-Up Represents HUGE Progress

It's been on my to-do list for 4 years, but I haven't had any spare time to tackle it. I'm referring to the work project of cleaning up & clearing out a ton of overgrown bushes, weeds, tree limbs, and defective & broken gear in the back lot of our office where we park our trucks & trailers. It has taken me 3 days this week, but the mission is nearly accomplished. This may seem small to the average person reading this, but it represents a huge milestone for me. It means that, after years of being behind on projects due to so much administration work piled up on my plate, I'm finally getting caught up! It feels so good to be able to get on top of projects that have been hanging over my head and placed on the back burner for so long. I know it's just a basic work project that millions of people do everyday, but to me it feels like a mountain is being lifted and thrown into the ocean. I'm sooooo happy about the progress =)


 

 


---