Monday, October 10, 2011

Speachless Again

I can't help but want to share my excitement in the hike we all accomplished yesterday!  It was a hike that took us on a 3,200 foot descent into the Canyon to complete a 12 miles round trip journey!  For all of us it was one of the most incredible hikes we had ever been on.  We traveled switchback after swithcback, step by step into the Canyon until we were completely submerged into it's beauty.  The views left us speachless, jaw dropped and in awe over God's beauty and creativity.  I think it's safe to say I'm becoming a Grand Canyon junkie...I can't get enough and I'm already day dreaming about my next encounter with one of God's most majestic places in the world.  There is so much more to see and do....and we've only begun to scratch the surface!